« | Home | »

Justice in Small Claims Court

by on May.17, 2013, under Consumer Resources

Want to sue someone but think you cannot afford a lawyer? Consider filing suit yourself in Small Claims Court.

For information on how to do that in Rhode Island or Massachusetts, check out this article with hints from Citadel’s consumer rights attorney John T. Longo.

Small Claims Court Advice in Rhode Island and Massachusetts from Attorney John Longo


Leave a Reply

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!


A few highly recommended websites...